Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A wonderful sweet summertime lemon jello salad to add to your party table. Simply delicious and so refreshing! Servings are an estimate.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (12 ounce) can Mountain Dew soda
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 (22 ounce) can lemon flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip, thawed
- In a large bowl, dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Add Mountain Dew and stir well.
- Stir in marshmallows, pineapple and half of pie filling.
- Pour into 2 quart oblong dish.
- Chill until set.
- Fold remaining pie filling into thawed Cool Whip.
- Spread evenly over chilled jello.
This had really good flavor- and was refreshing. The problem I had was the topping didn't "set" too well - it seeped when cut. I used 2 boxes of instant lemon jello pudding and pie and added 2 3/4 cup of nonfat milk in place of the 22 oz. can. Otherwise, my whole family enjoyed!