Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
One of the first recipes I ever made, it's a family favorite, and very easy.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter the inside of a baking dish.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in frying pan.
- Brown the chicken breasts in the melted butter, then put in baking dish.
- Mix other ingredients (soup, lemon juice and paprika) and spoon over chicken breasts.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- serve this over pasta.