Easy Lemon Chicken
This recipe is a family favorite. I have two very picky eaters in my house, and they simply cannot get enough of this dish!
- Ready In:
- 4 -5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 lemons, juice of
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Dredge chicken in flour.
- In medium skillet, melt butter and oil until it sizzles.
- Saute chicken until cooked through.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add lemon juice to chicken stock and whisk into skillet.
- Whisk in flour and cook until mixture boils.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and return chicken to skillet to heat through.
- Cook until sauce is desired consistency.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This is the first time submitting a review on a recipe. I must say this dish is fantastic. I did saute chopped shallots after removing the cooked chicken from the pan and before adding the lemon juice and chicken broth. Delicious! Added fresh basil to the sauce at the end before serving. Thanks for the recipe!!Reply
see 8 more