Recipe by Clifford Boren
Kids love this one. It also makes a nice novelty dinner for adults. Serve with fresh fruit and some fruit flavored sorbet.
- 1 cup cooked salad pasta, rings (The small ones.)
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup peas
- 1 can tuna in water
- flat bottomed ice cream cones
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta and then cool it.
- Mix together all the rest except the cones.
- Mix in the cold pasta.
- Let it rest in the frige for at least an hour for the flavors to meld.
- Fill the cones with the tuna mix.
- Give one (and a lot of napkins) to the little guy for lunch.