1/4 Photos of Lunch Box Muffins
These moist, filling muffins are a perfect addition to kids lunches. With oatmeal, banana zucchini they are nutritious and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Smash bananas into zucchini to equal 2 1/2 cups, (there should be a few lumps of banana).
- 2Add Sugar and eggs.
- 3Mix in melted butter.
- 4In separate bowl combine dry ingredients.
- 5Add dry to wet and mix until incorporated.
- 6Fill buttered and floured muffin cups 3/4 full.
- 7Bake in 350 oven 20-30 minutes or until toothpick comes clean.
- 8Let rest for 2 minutes.
- 9Remove from pan to cooling racks.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lunch Box Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1038 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.2
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 187.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 2.3 g