These moist, filling muffins are a perfect addition to kids lunches. With oatmeal, banana zucchini they are nutritious and delicious!
- Smash bananas into zucchini to equal 2 1/2 cups, (there should be a few lumps of banana).
- Add Sugar and eggs.
- Mix in melted butter.
- In separate bowl combine dry ingredients.
- Add dry to wet and mix until incorporated.
- Fill buttered and floured muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake in 350 oven 20-30 minutes or until toothpick comes clean.
- Let rest for 2 minutes.
- Remove from pan to cooling racks.