1/3 Photos of Lucy's Pasta
From Dom DeLuise. A simple dish with no meat or tomatoes. The heat from the pasta will cook the eggs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 onions, sliced into thin crescents
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 lb spaghetti or 1 lb linguine
- water for cooking pasta
- 3 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, torn into small pieces
- fresh ground pepper
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1Brown garlic in olive oil.
- 2Add onions and gently saute until crunchy and brown.
- 3When onions are almost done, add parsley and saute until limp.
- 4Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente.
- 5While pasta is cooking, beat eggs, cheese, and basil together.
- 6Drain pasta and place in serving bowl.
- 7Fold egg mixture into hot pasta.
- 8Add onion mixture and mix well.
- 9Sprinkle with pepper and top with additional parsley, basil and Parmesan.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lucy's Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 699.6
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 143.9 mg
- Sodium 145.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 23.0 g