Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A very low Carb breakfast named after the friends who gave me the original idea.
Make and share this Lucas Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Chop Onion and Pepper.
- Saute in Olive Oil in large frying pan with lid.
- Add Chopped asparagus tips only.
- Cook till almost tender (a few minutes).
- Drain tomatoes with Chiles and add to frying pan.
- Break and drop eggs over mixture trying not to break the yokes.
- Add 2 oz of water if not moist.
- Cover and cook over low heat until the eggs are done.
- Uncover, add cheese, turn off heat, cover and let stand until the cheese is melted, 10-15 minutes.