Adapted from DDW's recipe to be lower in fat! Still as tasty, but a little less heavy on the ole waistline. Freezes well. Make a bunch, and freeze them for quick and easy nukeable meals!
- Combine egg substitute and milk together in a bowl.
- Stir in cheese, oats, chopped onions, salt, and sage.
- Crumble in beef and mix well. It will be a bit gooey at first, but will firm up as you work with it.
- Shape into 8 oval shaped loaves and put on a non-stick pan (a little non-stick spray helps to keep them from sticking!).
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- For OAMC:.
- To Freeze: Place the meat loaves in the casserole dish.
- Wrap with foil and freeze.
- To Reheat: Defrost overnight.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until meat is no longer pink in the center.
- Cooked meat loaves (already topped with sauce) also freeze very well and then can be defrosted and heated in the microwave for a quick meal.