1/1 Photo of Lower Fat Li'l Cheesy Mini Meatloafs (Oamc)
Adapted from DDW's recipe to be lower in fat! Still as tasty, but a little less heavy on the ole waistline. Freezes well. Make a bunch, and freeze them for quick and easy nukeable meals!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine egg substitute and milk together in a bowl.
- 2Stir in cheese, oats, chopped onions, salt, and sage.
- 3Crumble in beef and mix well. It will be a bit gooey at first, but will firm up as you work with it.
- 4Shape into 8 oval shaped loaves and put on a non-stick pan (a little non-stick spray helps to keep them from sticking!).
- 5Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- 6For OAMC:.
- 7To Freeze: Place the meat loaves in the casserole dish.
- 8Wrap with foil and freeze.
- 9To Reheat: Defrost overnight.
- 10Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until meat is no longer pink in the center.
- 11Cooked meat loaves (already topped with sauce) also freeze very well and then can be defrosted and heated in the microwave for a quick meal.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lower Fat Li'l Cheesy Mini Meatloafs (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.3
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 443.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 18.0 g