Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This doesn't use cheese because the other ingredients can be expensive. It also makes it healthier! Don't worry you won't miss it! You can also use salsa instead of enchilada sauce.
- 9 -12 flour tortillas (it really depends on how big of a dish you use)
- 2 cups refried beans, divided
- 3 cups enchilada sauce, divided
- 1 onion, chopped, divided
- In a greased baking dish layer flour tortillas until bottom is covered.
- Spread refried beans on top and sprinkle with onions.
- Spread 1c enchilada sauce on top of the beans.
- Repeat until you end up with a layer of flour tortillas on top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
This came out great, i added ortega chilies and vegan cheese.