Wet Burrito Casserole
photo by PalatablePastime
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, finely chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (10 count) package flour tortillas
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- sliced black olives (optional)
- sliced jalapeno (optional)
- Stir together sour cream and condensed soup.
- Pour half of this in the bottom of a large casserole or 9x13-inch baking dish, spreading it evenly across the bottom.
- Brown and cook through the ground beef with the onion and bell pepper; drain any fat.
- Stir in taco seasoning, mushrooms and refried beans, mixing well.
- Spoon mixture onto tortillas, rolling tortillas up and placing them seam-side-down in the casserole dish.
- Top with remaining soup/cream mixture and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Place a few sliced black olives or jalapeno slices on top of the cheese, if desired.
- Bake at 350F for 30-35 minutes or until cheese is melted and dish is heated through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
You know me as Sue L or Sue Lau. I write a food blog at palatablepastime.com which specializes in Midwestern, Amish, Southern, and Ethnic recipes. Most of which are my own recipes. There are a few there that aren't, but not many. And really, since the best of my recipes here are my recipes, it tells me you guys like me just a teensy bit. ;) I post all my latest stuff on my blog including new recipes, updates to older recipes and (hopefully) much better photos. So don't be shy in dropping by. If you like my stuff here you will LOVE my stuff there. Seriously.