Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
An easy weekday meal, and lower fat because there's not a ton of cheese. Good flavor, FAST.
- 1 cup macaroni, uncooked
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper, freshly ground
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 ounce low fat mozzarella
- Cook macaroni.
- Brown meat in large saucepan and drain off.
- all fat.
- Add garlic, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and cook on low about 5 minutes.
- Add cooked macaroni and tomato soup.
- Heat thoroughly.
- Just before serving add grated cheese.
- Cover and heat until cheese melts.