- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup carrot, finely chopped
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 8 ounces no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion, celery and carrot in olive oil until tender; cool slightly.
- In large bowl mix all meatloaf ingredients together with hands. Shape into loaf and place in baking pan.
- Combine sauce ingredients in small bowl; spread over meatloaf.
- Bake in preheated 350° oven for 1 hour.