Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This recipe is wonderful with meat or chicken. I often serve it with BBQ meats. Great with fish, however, I do change the mint to dild. NOTE: Cook time is the chilling time.
- 2 cups plain fat-free yogurt, plain
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1⁄4 cup chopped of fresh mint or 4 1⁄2 teaspoons dried mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh marjoram or 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl.
- Cover and chill up to 4 hours before serving.