Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
A low fat roasted chicken recipe. Without the skin, one serving has 180 calories and 5 grams of fat.
- Heat oven th 375.
- Tie and skewer chicken, if desired.
- Place the chicken breast side up on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Roast uncovered an hour or more, if needed, until the juices run clear.
- Remove the skin and throw it away.
- Then, mix the remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Heat to boiling, stirring on occasion, then reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer 30 minutes and serve over the chicken.