- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup reduced sodium ketchup
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle, rinsed then minced
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Using blender or food processor, puree cottage cheese. Add remaining ingredients and puree until smooth.
- If dressing is too thick for your taste use non-fat milk or red wine vinegar to thin.
- This recipe yields approximately 1 1/2 cups of dressing and the serving size is 2 tablespoons of dressing.