Recipe by ladypit
Strawberries were on sale so I bought a bunch and have been trying lots of different ways to make them. The kids weren't sure what to make of these but in the end they enjoyed them. I actually couldn't get a picture of them because my 4 year old took the container out of the fridge (and knocked them about!) before I got a photo.
Top Review by Husker Fan
These were a big hit at a recent get together I had. The ladies and my 6y/o daughter devoured them. I doubled the recipe easily. At first I didn't think the filling was sweet enough, but when added into the strawberry it was perfect. I cut the hull out as suggested by other reviewers. Great recipe for us Weight Watcher girls! Thanks for posting!
- 1 lb fresh strawberries
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean the strawberries and cut the tops off so that they are flat. Place them on a plate.
- Using a small knife, make a hole in the bottom of the strawberries.
- With a mixer, blend the cream cheese with the vanilla and splenda.
- Using a small spoon, put little dollops of the cream cheese in the holes in the strawberries.
- Chill until ready to serve.