Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Lowfatcooking.about.com. Time to make does not include refrigeration.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs small white potatoes, unpeeled and cut into pieces
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Dijonnaise mustard (r)
- 1 (6 ounce) carton plain low-fat yogurt, drained
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender.
- Drain potatoes and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine onion, Dijonnaise, and yogurt.
- Add cooled potatoes and mix well. Serve warm or refrigerate until ready to serve.