Prep 0 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Have had Pepsi Chicken before, its good!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
- 1 small sliced onion
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 cup diet pepsi (or other cola)
- 2 carrots, cut matchstick style
- serve over rice
- Spray frying pan with non-stick cooking spray and brown chicken on all sides.
- Place in freezer container or Freezer bag. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients, stirring well.
- Pour sauce over chicken. Cover and freeze.
- To serve, thaw overnight in refrigerator. Bake in oven at 350F for 1 1/2 hours or until cooked through. Serve over rice.