Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Great fudge for anytime.
- 4 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 1 1⁄2 cups nonfat milk
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon light butter
- In a 3-quart saucepan, combine the sugar, milk, cocoa, and corn syrup.
- Heat on medium heat until the mixture reaches 240°F stirring constantly.
- Take the mixture off the heat and add butter and vanilla.
- Let cool to 110°F and then stir until mixture loses its gloss.
- Spoon into a foiled 9x13-inch pan and let harden.
- Cut into squares.
I must have missed an ingredient that is missing, or I didn't use all sugar. It didn't harden into fudge. Yonaangel