Prep 10 mins
Cook 17 mins
These are delicious cheesecakes, perfect for Holidays. With this recipe you can now enjoy a cheesecake treat without the guilt. A regular cheesecake has about 400cal and 25g of fat compare to this recipe with less then 100 cal. ENJOY! 12 servings
- 12 graham wafers
- 8 ounces extra light cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2⁄3 cup sugar, splenda*
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry
- ·Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- ·Line muffin tins with 12 paper baking cups. Place a vanilla wafer in each one.
- ·In a medium mixing bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add eggs, lemon juice and sugar. Beat until smooth and thoroughly combined.
- ·Fill each baking cup 2/3 full with cream cheese mixture.
- ·Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 17 minutes.
- Cool on a rack.
- ·To finish garnish with fruit.
- *could be replace by any sugar substitute, make sure to read label for direction.