Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe sounds fantastic. I have not tried it, though. Tell me how does it turn out (Cooling and chilling time not included)
- 3 ounces ground hazelnuts
- 1 lb skim milk ricotta cheese
- 2 cups lemon low fat yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄4 cup arrowroot
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Lightly coat a 7-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- Reserving 1 tablespoon of ground hazelnuts, combine all of the remaining ingredients in a medium-size bowl and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour.
- Turn off the oven and let the cake cool in the unopened oven for 1-1/2 to 2 hours, then cool at room temperature for another 1-1/2 hours.
- Remove the cake from the pan and sprinkle the top with the reserved ground hazelnuts.
- Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours, or overnight, before serving.