1 hr 5 mins
A Traditional Hungarian Dish revised from another recipe to be low-fat and still taste good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt Margarine in a large pot
- 2Stir in Paprika to margarine.
- 3Sautee the onions in the paprika butter solution.
- 4It may be necessary to add an additional Tablespoon of butter to the solution.
- 5Add chicken and brown it in the butter sauce.
- 6Add the chicken broth and simmer for one hour, covered.
- 7After the it is fully cooked, add in the sour cream.
- 8You may also add in the flour to thicken the gravy.
- 9This dish is often served with the German pasta or egg noodles.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low -Fat Chicken Paprikash
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.1
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 63.7 mg
- Sodium 333.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 23.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: