Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A Traditional Hungarian Dish revised from another recipe to be low-fat and still taste good!
Make and share this Low -Fat Chicken Paprikash recipe from Food.com.
- Melt Margarine in a large pot
- Stir in Paprika to margarine.
- Sautee the onions in the paprika butter solution.
- It may be necessary to add an additional Tablespoon of butter to the solution.
- Add chicken and brown it in the butter sauce.
- Add the chicken broth and simmer for one hour, covered.
- After the it is fully cooked, add in the sour cream.
- You may also add in the flour to thicken the gravy.
- This dish is often served with the German pasta or egg noodles.