Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Thinking healthy, we just made this broccoli soup at home and we all loved it, including my picky teenage girl. Enjoy!!! A su salud!!!
- 5 cups broccoli florets (I also sliced the stems and added them)
- 3 celery ribs, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves (medium to big in size)
- 4 cups water (or 5 cups if the water evaporated to fast)
- 1 maggi chicken bouillon cube
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 dash cayenne (or more to your taste)
- black pepper
- Put all the ingredients together to cook until very tender. Use a medium to high flame.
- Puree in the blender until the soup is completely creamy.
- Taste, adjust for salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper if needed.
- If the soup's texture is to thick, add a little water and blend again.
- If the soup texture is to watery, put the soup back on the stove and let it simmer gently until the soup has the desired texture.