1/1 Photo of Low Fat Blueberry Cranberry Bran Muffins
I was looking for low fat muffins with good flavour. The mix of blueberry and cranberry is great. Really quick to make on a Sunday morning for breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Line muffin tray with baking cups.
- 3Put bran cereal and milk in a bowl.
- 4Let sit for 3-5 minutes.
- 5Once cereal is softened add egg and oil.
- 6Mix well.
- 7Add flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- 8Stir until combined.
- 9Add blueberries and cranberries.
- 10Put batter in muffin pan cups place in preheated oven and bake approximately 20 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Blueberry Cranberry Bran Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.7
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 81.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 4.0 g