Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Blue cheese dressing lovers rejoice!! This dressing is easy on your waistline, but is creamy, thick, and satisfying. I usually make a double or triple batch for the week, as we eat a ton of salad. Make it ahead of time, because it's better if you let it sit in the fridge overnight. From "Healthy in a Hurry" by Jim Romanoff.
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In medium bowl, whisk together blue cheese, sour cream, and mayo. Carefully stir in remaining ingredients.