1/2 Photos of Low Fat Banana Cake
s. anne's Note:
This recipe has been in my family (in full-fat version) for years, and one day I decided to try it with alternate low-fat ingredients, and it tasted just as good! Great low-fat, low-calorie, guilt free treat. Frosting is optional.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift together flour, soda and salt.
- 2Cream butter, sugar and vanilla.
- 3Add eggs 1 at a time, and bananas.
- 4Stir in sifted ingredients alternately with sour cream.
- 5Pour into greased and floured 8x8x2" pan.
- 6Cook at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- 7Frost when cool with butter frosting flavored with fresh lemon juice.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Banana Cake
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.6
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 42.5 mg
- Sodium 219.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 4.0 g