- 2 tablespoons margarine (I use Becel)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can fat-free cream of chicken soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 (6 ounce) container nonfat sour cream (I use Breakstone it has good taste) or 1 (6 ounce) container low-fat sour cream (I use Breakstone it has good taste)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 3⁄4 cup corn flake crumbs
- vegetable oil cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium pan; combine margarine, sour cream, soup and cheese; heat till cheese melts.
- Cover a 9x13-inch pan with spray.
- Spread potatoes in dish.
- Pour cheese mixture on top.
- Spread corn flakes on top.
- Spray lightly with spray.
- Bake at 350F° for 1 hour.