Yummy and healthy dessert for a Mexican meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup light cream cheese or 1/2 cup fat free cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest, grated
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 (6 inch) fat free tortillas
- 4 medium apricots, sliced into wedges (strawberries would be GREAT!) or 4 medium fruit (strawberries would be GREAT!)
- zero-cal cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1Stir cream cheese, granulated sugar, zest and juice together in a medium bowl.
- 2Spread mixture on 1/2 of each tortilla, layer with fruit and fold in half.
- 3Coat a 12-in skillet with cooking spray.
- 4Arrange two folded tortillas in skillet; saute over med heat till golden, flipping once, about 4 to 5 minutes on 1st side and 1 to 2 on the other.
- 5Remove from pan, cover to keep warm.
- 6Cut each tortilla in half to form wedges and dust powdered sugar on top.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low- Fat Apricot Dessert Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.9
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 21.5 mg
- Sodium 113.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free tortillas