Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a tweak on a the original recipe by fitartist at lowcarbfriends.com: http://www.ziplist.com/souschef?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lowcarbfriends.com%2Fbbs%2Flow-carb-recipe-help-suggestions%2F821432-now-thats-lw-carb-wrap.html
- 1⁄4 cup coconut flour
- 1⁄4 cup oat fiber
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons psyllium, husk powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder (optional for a puffier bread vs flat tortilla)
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup hot water
- Whisk dry ingredients together then add oil and water to form a dough.
- Form into 7 (1.5 oz) balls then flatten slightly.
- Cut a gallon size freezer zip top bag into 2 - 8 inch rounds (or use parchment paper) and use a tortilla press and/or a rolling pin to flatten the dough into an 8 inch round.
- Cook on an ungreased, non-stick skillet on medium-low heat for a minute or two until it starts to bubble. Flip over for another minute or two.
- Note: they will shrink slightly during cooking leaving you with a 7 inch tortilla.