Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Satisfies your low carb cravings for something smooth, sweet and gotta have it now! Not totally for induction, and if you really feel like splurging, add a sprinkle of chocolate chips.
- 1 (1 ounce) packagefat free sugar-free instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 4 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- chopped nuts (to garnish)
- Empty pudding packet in medium bowl.
- Pour whipping cream over, beat with electric mixer until smooth, 2-3 minutes.
- Add softened cream cheese, beat again until smooth and creamy.
- Add your choice chopped nuts as a garnish, if desired.
I liked this recipe.When I mixed the cream and the white chocolate mix it became a big ball and wasn't smooth at all. I'm not sure if that was supposed to happen? When I added the cream cheese it became a little smoother but it was still thick. SO, I added a 1/2 a cup of low-carb milk and it help. If I did something wrong, can someone let me know?