Low Carb White Chocolate Mousse
- Ready In:
- 1 package sugar-free white chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Begin whipping heavy cream in a chilled bowl with chilled beaters.
- When cream begins to form peaks, add in the pudding mix.
- Beat until the consistency thickened and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I can only give this 3 stars. I tried it one time and had to throw it out. I tried it again with a cream cheese sugar free version and it was ok. It felt like something was missing. I had a bite w/ a graham cracker and it was real good. Since I can't have those, I thought berries would be great on it. It turned out better with the berries so I didn't have to throw it out for a second and last time. I think that would be a good sub instead of whip cream.
This recipe is just what I've been looking for, it satisfies that sweet craving and is so easy to prepare and best of all you can eat it right away, no waiting for it to set up. I have made this recipe several times using using other flavors of sugar free pudding, all turned out delicious. Thank You!