Pure comfort food! Especially good if you have a hankering for biscuits and sausage gravy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crumble sausage into skillet and fry until well done.
- 2During frying time, peel and slice onions, place over sausage and cover with pan.
- 3Stir frequently and fry until onions are starting to brown.
- 4Drain most of fat from skillet.
- 5Place cheese and cream in small bowl.
- 6Heat in microwave at high for about 30 seconds.
- 7Whisk until smooth.
- 8Place sausage and onions in serving bowl and cover with cheese sauce.
- 9Stir well and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Sausage and Onion Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 614.8
- Calories from Fat 478
- Total Fat 53.1 g
- Saturated Fat 23.7 g
- Cholesterol 144.0 mg
- Sodium 1099.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 22.7 g