Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
I adapted this from The High Protein Low Carb Peanut Butter and Nuts Cookies recipe #966930. I didn't have 4 cups of nuts on hand and I changed it around a little. My kids love them. And since they're low in carbs and sugar its a good snack for my son who is diabetic. The orginal recipe makes small cookies but i like to use a tablespoon instead of a teaspoon because i like to use them between meals for a high protein low carb quick snack. I hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think!
- 591.47 ml crunchy peanut butter
- 118.29 ml chopped mixed nuts (or whatever you have on hand)
- 236.59 ml Splenda granular
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
- Combine peanut butter, splenda, vanilla,and eggs. Mix until well blended and smooth.
- Fold in the nuts.
- Drop by Spoonfuls on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- will make about 1 dozen large cookies or 2 dozen small.
I just baked these and handed one to my 9 year old. She said "it's ok". For me who is on a low carb diet and I know these will save me for those times when I just have to have something to snack on before meals. Since I love peanut butter and nuts they hit the spot. Thanks