Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
High in Dietery Fiber,Very Low in Fat,made with alot of things my Husband does NOT eat.LOL I asked him to just taste a piece and 3 cookies later, he said they where very good. Hope someone tries them other then me.
- 3⁄4 cup Sugar Twin (regular)
- 3⁄4 cup Sugar Twin (brown)
- 1⁄4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (All natural)
- 2 3⁄4 cups whole grain oatmeal
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream sugars,margarine(I use,"I can't believe not butter Light"),egg beaters, and vanilla in large mixing bowl.
- Add water and beat on low speed until well mixed.
- Stir in flour,baking soda, and salt.
- Fold in oatmeal ( I use 1 box/8 packets "Sturm's" Whole Grain Oatmeal with Plant Sterols & Flaxseed) and raisins.
- Stir until blended.
- Spray a cookie sheet with non stick spray, drop dough with a small spoon and then flatten slightly.
- Bake between 10 and 12 minutes.
Use whole oats so will try again with the oats in recipe. Husband loved it.