Honey Shredded Wheat Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Ready In:
- 1 cup butter (two sticks softened)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup rolled oats (Not Instant)
- 3 cups of honey shredded wheat (Coarsely Ground)
- 1 1⁄2 cups raisins
- Step One: Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a mixer blend together butter, eggs, and vanilla.
- Step Two: In a separate bowl mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Add to butter and egg mixture in the mixer and mix well.
- Step Three: Measure out about three cups of Honey Shredded Wheat and put it in a plastic bag. With a rolling pin crush the cereal until the biggest pieces are about the size of a rolled oat.
- Step Three: Add the crushed Honey Shredded Wheat and the rolled oats into the mixer with the rest of the ingredients. Mix Well.
- Step Four: Mix in raisins.
- Step Five: Scoop out two tablespoons of dough at a time for each cookie. Form into a ball shape with your hands. Set only nine balls of dough to each tray.
- Step Six: Put them in the oven on the middle rack and bake for about 12 minutes. Let them cool on a tray for a few minutes before you take them off. Make sure to lay the cookies flat once you scoop them off the tray until they have completely cooled off.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!