Recipe by Mercy
Simple and delicious sugarfree ketchup!
Top Review by morelhunter
It's 15.9 carbs sugar carbs in 1 1/3 cups. Divided out in tbs (approx 21 tbs in 1 1/3 cups) it's 1.32 carbs per tbs. Of course, if you don't subtract the fiber then it's more. I don't consider that a bad deal, since I usually eat 1-2 tbs in a sitting, not the entire recipe.
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 5 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute or 1⁄8 teaspoon splenda liquid sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves (or less)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon allspice (or less)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon (or less)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder