Recipe by Mercy
This hot wing-inspired meatloaf can be cut into strips and dipped into ranch or bleu cheese dressing. Blue cheese crumbles can be mixed in with the meat mix. The meatloaf mix can also be formed into patties and pan-fried or can be divided into muffin cups and baked for only 25 to 30 minutes to save time.
- 2 lbs ground chuck
- 3 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup crushed pork rind
- 1 cup wing hot sauce, divided (Hooter's brand preferred)
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first five ingredients and 1/2 cup of hotwing sauce together and form in a loaf.
- Put it in a loaf pan and leave space on sides.
- Bake at 350°F for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes or until center is cooked.
- Top with the remaining 1/2 cup wing sauce and let sit for 5 minutes.