Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A low-carb alternative to yummy cheesecake!! I used this recipe while following the hCG diet which eliminates all starch and sugar. With a little bit of cool whip on top, you'll feel like you aren't missing out on a thing! I found this recipe on a forum I am a part of. Delicious!
- 1) Spray 12 muffin tins with non-stick spray or line with foil liners.
- 2) Combine all of your ingredients in a large bowl and mix together using an electric mixer until creamy. About 3 minutes. Taste for sweetness - add more stevia if needed.
- 3) Fill muffin cups evenly with all batter. Spread evenly with your fingers so there is no mounding of the batter.
- 4) Place in the over and bake for 18-19 minutes. Test with a toothpick in center. It should NOT come out clean - but with some batter, just not liquid.
- 5) Remove from oven and let cool on wire rack for 1-1.5 hours. Place in refridgerator for 6 hours (at least) uncovered, then you may cover them.
I'm a recently diagnosed diabetic with basically no diabetic-friendly dessert recipes in my recipe box. When I found this recipe, I thought perfect! I made these for Easter for my family & they were exactly what I was looking for. The texture of these don't remind me of cheesecake at all though. They're more like brownies. Because of that, next time I make these, I will use crunchy peanut butter instead of smooth so that it's like brownies with nuts in them. Oh, & I used about 1 tbsp. of Equal instead the liquid Stevia. Wonderful! Thank you so much for posting this recipe!