Since this is intended as a low carb treat, those little vanilla wafers are not invited. Keep in mind, the more bananas you use in this recipe, the more carbs will begin to pile up. It is important that you remember this is a "low carb" dessert, not a "no carb" dessert. A banana has 18.3g/100g carbs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add the bananas into a large bowl and smash them into a pulpy goo. Or slice them.
- 2Set aside.
- 3In a saucepan, mix together the soy flour, the eggs and the butter until melted and starts to thicken.
- 4Add whipping cream. Stir on medium to high heat until thick. Do not let it boil rapidly.
- 5If it bubbles a little, then that's fine, but turn down the heat if it starts to get overly bubbly.
- 6Once thickened, stir in the vanilla and the sugar substitute (Hermestas is what I used).
- 7Add the mixture to the bananas.
- 8If you want the pudding to be clump-free, use a blender on a high setting. Otherwise, just use a whipping tool and mix it all together.
- 9Let cool in the fridge, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Banana Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 569.7
- Calories from Fat 474
- Total Fat 52.6 g
- Saturated Fat 31.9 g
- Cholesterol 271.3 mg
- Sodium 132.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 6.9 g