Cindy in PA.'s Note:
I haven't tried this recipe yet,it looks good to me. I'm trying more low carb recipes,and decided to put a few of them in here,so I could keep track of them,and other low carbers can try them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse and dry chicken.
- 2Mix all seasonings in small bowl.
- 3Place chicken in large bowl.
- 4Drizzle chicken with olive oil and rub with seasoning mix.
- 5Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 6Preheat oven to 450 degree.
- 7Spray heavy roasting pan with cooking spray.
- 8Place chicken in pan, bake 10 min.
- 9Turn chicken over,stirring in 3 to 4 Tbs.
- 10water,if drippings stick.
- 11Bake 10 more min.
- 12If pan is dry,stir in 1 to 2 Tbs.
- 13water to loosen drippings.
- 14(I'd cook this chicken longer,at least 30 min. total.) or until chicken is browned,and no longer pink in center.
- 15Drizzle Balsamic over chicken in pan.
- 16Transfer chicken to large plate.
- 17Stir pan drippings,drizzle over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Balsamic Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.8
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 333.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 25.2 g