Recipe by Mercy
Sometimes I add celery, a little splash of sesame oil or some Chinese five spice powder. Cooking time is chilling time.
Top Review by Snowpack
This was really good. Like the other poster, I added green onion and a splash or two of soy sauce and thought it was great. I also did not use bamboo shoots as I didn't have any on hand. But the water chestnuts were great for extra crunch! Thanks very much!
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (enough to moisten)
- 1⁄4 cup bamboo shoot, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup water chestnut, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger