Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This slow cooker recipe is delicious and can be served over Miracle Noodles for the low carb eater or over cooked pasta for those who aren't counting carbs, either way; it's going to be a hit!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, rinsed, dried and cubed
- 6 ounces roasted red peppers, chopped (canned work fine)
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts, quartered
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed (processed American Cheese)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
- In a 3 1/2 quart or larger slow cooker, combine chicken, peppers, artichokes, American cheese, Worcestershire sauce, soup and stir lightly.
- Cover and cook on low for six to eight hours.
- About 15 minutes before serving, add shredded Cheddar cheese. Taste and add salt and pepper as needed.