6 hrs 15 mins
This slow cooker recipe is delicious and can be served over Miracle Noodles for the low carb eater or over cooked pasta for those who aren't counting carbs, either way; it's going to be a hit!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, rinsed, dried and cubed
- 6 ounces roasted red peppers, chopped (canned work fine)
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts, quartered
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed (processed American Cheese)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
- 1In a 3 1/2 quart or larger slow cooker, combine chicken, peppers, artichokes, American cheese, Worcestershire sauce, soup and stir lightly.
- 2Cover and cook on low for six to eight hours.
- 3About 15 minutes before serving, add shredded Cheddar cheese. Taste and add salt and pepper as needed.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Artichoke Chicken With Roasted Red Peppers & Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 479.4
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 142.2 mg
- Sodium 1707.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 42.6 g