Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 20 mins
Thanks to fat free ingredients, enjoy this dessert guilt free! Top with frozen fat free whipped topping or nutmeg
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9 inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray. Coat sides only with 2 tablespoons of graham cracker crumbs.
- In a medium bowl combine remaining 1 cup graham cracker crumbs and apple jelly, mix well. Press in bottom of coated pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes or until set. Cool 5 minutes. Refrigerate for 5 minutes or until completely cooled.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl beat cream cheese at medium speed until smooth and creamy. Gradually beat in brown sugar and sugar until smooth. At low speed, add eggs one at a time, beating until just blended.
- In a small bowl combine flour, pumpkin pie spice and pumpkin, mix well. Gradually add to cream cheese mixture, beat until smooht. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for one hour 20 minutes - one hour 30 minutes or until center is set. Turn the oven off, open oven door at least 4 inches. Let cheesecake sit in the oven for 30 minutes.
- With sharp knife, loosen cheesecake from sides of pan. Cool in pan for 2 hours.
- To serve, cut cheesecake into wedges. Top with whipped topping and nutmeg if desired.