Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
i've been looking for a low calorie low fat recipe for pancakes and finally found one that looks like it's worth trying
- 1 1⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute (like Eggbeaters)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat skillet over medium/low heat, spray with 0-Calorie cooking spray.
- Mix flour, baking soda, and sugar in medium bowl, set aside.
- Beat together milk, eggs, and vanilla in another bowl. Fold mixture into dry ingredients, being careful not to overmix it. Then, stir in cinnamont.
- Using a 1/3 cup measuring cup, pour pancakes onto skillet. Cook until both sides are golden.