Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe comes from www.thedailyplate.com.
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose white flour
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt, table
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1⁄3 cup applesauce
- Heat Skillet and coat in cooking spray.
- Combine ingredients in medium size bowl.
- Ladle out 2 tbsp of batter per pancake and lightly brown each side of the cake.
- Try leaving the very center gooey for a different texture and flavor.