Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have adapted this from several similar recipes on here, most call for milk but I use water. And scaled down the recipe so it works for one or two! I have listed it without sugar because I prefer to keep it basic and add yummy toppings, but it also works with adding 1-2 tsp sugar. This is the base recipe, add to it anything you want (like cinnamon, sugar, chocolate chips, berries, banana etc).
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium sized bowl until smooth.
- Let it sit for a couple of minutes (literally, maybe 2 minutes).
- Heat a non-stick skillet/pan to medium heat.
- Cook mixture as you would normal pancakes, flipping over to the other side once bubbles appear.
- Serve with yummy toppings! I like to use Greek yogurt + fruit puree with some chocolate chips.