I have adapted this from several similar recipes on here, most call for milk but I use water. And scaled down the recipe so it works for one or two! I have listed it without sugar because I prefer to keep it basic and add yummy toppings, but it also works with adding 1-2 tsp sugar. This is the base recipe, add to it anything you want (like cinnamon, sugar, chocolate chips, berries, banana etc).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together in a medium sized bowl until smooth.
- 2Let it sit for a couple of minutes (literally, maybe 2 minutes).
- 3Heat a non-stick skillet/pan to medium heat.
- 4Cook mixture as you would normal pancakes, flipping over to the other side once bubbles appear.
- 5Serve with yummy toppings! I like to use Greek yogurt + fruit puree with some chocolate chips.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Cal Vegan Applesauce Pancakes for One or Two
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.7
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 246.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 4.4 g