1/9 Photos of Low Cal Garlic Asparagus Lasagna
1 hr 30 mins
Fat Free Queen's Note:
This is a very light lasagna recipe that is delicious and tastes gourmet. It is vegitarian and could be vegan if you substitute the cheese for vegi cheese. The lasagna can also be easily frozen and popped in the microwave for a quick meal.
My Private Note
large l ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1boil all noodles until soft and let dry.
- 2boil asparagus until almost cooked.
- 3preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 4In a sauce pan on medium heat pour milk, garlic, the onion and basil while constantly stirring so the milk doesnt foam up. Cook until it thickens (usually takes about five to ten minutes.
- 5spray a large cake pan with cooking spray and start to cover the bottom of the pan with the noodles.
- 6start first layer by sprinkling with cheese, then spread carrots and peas all over while covering with sauce.
- 7Start seconed layer with noodles, cover with cheese, brocolli, cauliflower, and the rest of asparagus, cover with more sauce.
- 8Finish with a top layer of noodles, and use the rest of the cheese for the top. Cover with the rest of the sauce then bake for an hour.
- 9Let cool and enjoy.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Cal Garlic Asparagus Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.0
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 117.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 8.1 g