This is a very light lasagna recipe that is delicious and tastes gourmet. It is vegitarian and could be vegan if you substitute the cheese for vegi cheese. The lasagna can also be easily frozen and popped in the microwave for a quick meal.
- boil all noodles until soft and let dry.
- boil asparagus until almost cooked.
- preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a sauce pan on medium heat pour milk, garlic, the onion and basil while constantly stirring so the milk doesnt foam up. Cook until it thickens (usually takes about five to ten minutes.
- spray a large cake pan with cooking spray and start to cover the bottom of the pan with the noodles.
- start first layer by sprinkling with cheese, then spread carrots and peas all over while covering with sauce.
- Start seconed layer with noodles, cover with cheese, brocolli, cauliflower, and the rest of asparagus, cover with more sauce.
- Finish with a top layer of noodles, and use the rest of the cheese for the top. Cover with the rest of the sauce then bake for an hour.
- Let cool and enjoy.