1/3 Photos of Low-Cal Asian Steak Salad
This is from Splenda's website. I thought it was very good and healthy too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/8 cup light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Splenda granular
- 1/8 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1Whisk together first 10 ingredients. Set dressing aside.
- 2Toss salad ingredients in large bowl. Slice grilled flank steak and add to salad.
- 3Pour dressing over salad and toss.
- 4Serve cold.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Cal Asian Steak Salad
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.1
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 38.6 mg
- Sodium 594.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 15.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar