This is from Splenda's website. I thought it was very good and healthy too!
Make and share this Low-Cal Asian Steak Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄8 cup light soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Splenda granular
- 1⁄8 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 7 cups romaine lettuce, rinsed and chopped
- 3⁄4 cup snow peas, cut into thirds
- 1⁄2 medium red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 medium yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 1⁄2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 1⁄2 cups baby carrots, sliced
- 8 ounces flank steaks, trimmed, grilled and chilled
- Whisk together first 10 ingredients. Set dressing aside.
- Toss salad ingredients in large bowl. Slice grilled flank steak and add to salad.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss.
- Serve cold.