Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
This cool summer salad is one I whipped up for a summer party. My kids didn't like there grandmas macaroni salad because it had to many vegetables in it. They love this salad though.
- 4 cups cooked pasta
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle ranch dressing
- 1 lb shrimp (50-60 count)
- 1 package sea legs or 1 package imitation crabmeat
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 large cucumber, seeded & diced
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced fine
- Cook pasta and set aside to cool.
- Peel and devein shrimp and cook.
- Shred sealegs, they should look like spaghetti.
- Peel and seed cucumber and chop into cubes.
- Toss all ingredients together and fold in ranch dressing.
- Garnish with red bell pepper and chopped Parsley.
- Refrigerate overnight to mary flavers.
I made this for a football party and it was a hit!!! Everyone loved it! I used Kraft Ranch dressing. But here's a hint..if you use the recommended onions they are pretty overpowering so I suggest you add onions to taste or else you better not be kissing anyone!!:)
I made the recipe according to direction. It was tasty but next time I think I will leave out the shrimp I didn't care for the differences in texture.
I make a similar salad but I add whole kernal corn and avocado