My 11 year old daughter decided to relieve her boredom today by baking, being the neglectful parent that I am I let her get on with it and prepared myself for the resulting chaos,,,but boy did she surprise me,,,they are delicious,,,and all her own work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 200c and line a 12 muffin tin with muffin cases.
- 2Sieve all the dry ingredients (except the strawberry flakes) into a large bowl.
- 3Mix the oil, milk and eggs together and add to the flour mixture.
- 4Stir well and fold in the strawberry flakes.
- 5Divide equally between the 12 muffin cases.
- 6Bake for 20 mins.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lottie’s Better Than Mine Strawberry Muffins (Gf)
Serving Size: 1 (511 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.4
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 31.7 mg
- Sodium 97.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: